I originally bought these Lowball YETI Ramblers so that my Manhattans wouldn’t sweat and leave a ring on furniture. I tried a few other brands which were quite frankly cheaper, but they didn’t hold up nearly as well. After a few cycles in the dishwasher those cheaper brands either left a metallic taste to whatever I put in the cup, or the vacuum seal broke and the cup would collect water inside the double walled layer. Either way they cost me more money than just starting with these Lowball YETI Ramblers.
I have replaced all the smaller cups in my pantry with them. Mostly because everyone else in my family loves how they keep cold drinks cold, and you guess it, hot drinks hot. For me, it is all about keeping the cold drinks cold. When I make a Manhattan I want the first sip and last sip to taste the same. That means I want it ice cold coming out of the shaker. With a regular glass that last sip is warm before I get to it, and if I use ice, the last sip is cold, but diluted.
Thankfully these Lowball YETI Ramblers are amazing at keeping cocktails cold.
They are also nearly indestructible. The original two Ramblers I started with are going strong and they’ve gone through hundreds of dishwasher cycles, been left out on the deck in the rain, and been taken all over the country on vacations. When it comes to the perfect Whiskey Gift, these Lowball YETI Ramblers are perfect for everyone from the expert whiskey drinker to the brand new novice.
- Made from durable stainless steel.
- Uses double-wall vacuum insulation.
- Includes YETI MagSlider Lid.
- YETI Ramblers are BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- No Sweat Design makes sure your hands and furniture stay dry.
- Tough Duracoat coating on the colored tumblers won’t crack, peel or fade.
- Ideal drinking companion at home or around the campsite.
- Dimensions are: 4 1/8 inches high, 3 ½ inches in diameter.
Awesome Whiskey Gifts
|Glencairn Whisky Glass Set
|Lowball YETI Rambler
|Titanium Hip Flask
|Hubby and Wifey Hand Etched Whiskey Glasses